A US Visa is not required for holders of a Bermuda passport unless you are on the stop list. MoneyShop will help those persons obtaining a US Visa and advise accordingly.Other Passport Holders
Non-immigrant visas (NIVs) are issued to people visiting the United States for work, pleasure, studying, or transit. Applicants must apply for a visa in Bermuda in which they legally reside.What is a Visa?
A visa is a document issued by a U.S. embassy or consulate and placed in the bearer's passport. A visa entitles the holder to travel to the United States and apply for admission; it does not guarantee entry. A U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer at the port of entry determines the visa holder's eligibility for admission into the United States and the length of stay.
The process for applying for a Visa through the MoneyShop is as follows:
1. Go to Kit n Caboodle and have photo taken. Ask them to email to MoneyShop
2. Download US Visa form (.pdf or .docx) and complete all information required or we will help you
3. You will need:
• Employers Letter (Proof of employment)
• Work Permit/Spouse Letter (NO Landing Permit)
• Itinerary (Provided by the MoneyShop)
• Fees (Please call +1 441 292 8747 for fees)
MoneyShop will complete application for you and provide you with a confirmation and appointment to attend the US Consulate to have your application processed.
MoneyShop aims to process within 24 hours and the appointment with the US Embassy is generally within one week. The visa will be processed within two to three weeks at the Embassy.
Please allow at least 6 weeks before you are due to travel.